Wednesday 13 April 2011

Gold, Black & Orange look



Since I got my latest lot of Sugarpill goodies, I felt I needed to play with them. This is a retake on something I tried before but, because I didn't have an orange shadow that was bright enough, it didn't work as well as I'd hoped.

For this look, I used Sugarpill's pressed shadows in Flamepoint & Bulletproof with Goldilux Chromalust.

Flamepoint

Bulletproof
Goldilux




Originally, I'd used just black on the lid with orange under the eyes. As it was a shimmery orange, when it was blended out & a touch of black liner added, it became more of a coppery shade.


This time, I used Goldilux on the inner corner, Bulletproof on the outer corner & in the crease. Black liner on the water line, a touch of Bulletproof under the lower lashes with Flamepoint under that. Brow highlight is MAC's Blanc Type.




















The blending is much better in person, I really can't take decent make-up pictures at all. No full-face shots, I did my roots & have a rather unfortunate blue patch on my hairline. It looks like I was abused by a smurf!

5 comments:

  1. I love this look!! I need to get some Sugarpill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove it ! Will do it on me soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant combination, I want to try it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I love Sugarpill's pressed shadows, I have the Burning Heart quad and I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete