Friday 15 April 2011

Two Looks - Black, Pink, Silver & Blue, Purple & Green.




A couple of looks, one from last night & this morning's effort. Last night was gig night, again, (Michael Monroe was absolutely amazing!) & I felt the urge to do something involving pink. I used Sugarpill's Dollipop, Decora, Tiara, Stella & a touch of Bulletproof.

For this morning, I wanted to use some of my new Chromalusts I hadn't used yet. I picked Royal Sugar as the main colour & added some Hysteric, Absinthe & Poison Plum. Shock! Horror! I managed to put together a look where the only black I used was my liner, no black shadow at all. I'm suffering slight withdrawal symptoms. ;)




Dollipop was used in the crease with a touch of Decora over the top of it. Bulletproof was placed below that & in the outer corner, Stella on the lid with Tiara on the inner corner. Brow highlight is MAC's Blanc Type. I think it's my favourite highlight colour.






For under the eye, Tiara is on the inner corner. Dollipop under Decora for the pink section & a touch of Kat Von D's Autograph Liquid Liner under the lash line.






It was all still intact when I got home, but with one unfortunate added effect - a lovely blue smudge on my forehead from my hair dye. I got a bit warm & my hair was blown around. I thought I'd managed to wash all of the residue out.








Last night's nails were a combination of Zoya's Trixie with a couple of coats of China Glaze's Nova over the top. The picture doesn't show how shiny it looked.










This morning's look:


Royal Sugar on the lid. Poison Plum in the crease & blended out with Hysteric, a touch of Lumi on the inner corner, Absinthe under the lash line.




Brow highlight, once again, is MAC's Blanc Type.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and stunning, both looks! Love Sugarpill <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start using Royal Sugar more often. Everytime I see a photo online I fall a little bit more in love with it! Good stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete