Friday 12 August 2011

80's Nails Part 2 - Neon Wild Cat



Yes, I'm back on my 80's nail kick. There's just something about neon polish & animal print combos that I can't seem to stay away from. Could be my love of hair metal is the root of the problem. :)

Anyway, this one is a very vivid combo of orange & yellow, two shades I don't usually go for much but it worked well for this particular mani.


A little messy there but it doesn't look so bad after I cleaned it up a little. Should have done that before I took pics.

For the Neon Wild Cat look I used -

  • Essie - Funky Limelight
  • China Glaze - Sun Worshipper
  • Konad plate M69
  • Special Polish in black




As bright as this may look in the pictures, it's tame compared to how vivid it is in reality. Neon is definitely the best way to describe it.

2 comments: