Wednesday 17 August 2011

Nails - Shades of Grey



Yesterday's nails & I managed to leave the neon & animal print alone for once. My matte topcoat was looking neglected, so I decided to experiment a little. I usually use it over dark, shimmery polishes, so I decided to try it with something lighter.






For the Shades of Grey nail look, I used -

  • China Glaze - Pelican Gray (base colour)
  • Konad plate M69
  • Black special polish
  • Essie - Matte About You topcoat (over the grey)
  • China Glaze - Nova
It came out a little smudgy, I think I didn't wait long enough between applying the Konad print & applying the topcoat. Impatience gets you nowhere.




This picture, with the flash on, picks up the glitter a little more. Shortly after I took this, I managed to smudge my little finger & all of the glitter peeled right off. I need to stop doing things about ten minutes after I've done my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment