Wednesday 28 March 2012

Glitter Gal - Dark Purple 3D/Holo



Since I wasn't head over heels in love with the shade of Glitter Gal Dark Purple Sparkle, I thought I'd get Dark Purple 3D/Holo & see if it was what I was looking for. The answer is a resounding yes. This has to be my favourite purple holo of all.

Outside in sunlight

It boasts the same quality of Dark Purple Sparkle; application is a breeze with no dragging or skipping. The base shade, which has more of a pinkish tone to it, is more my cup of tea & the linear holos are my first choice between linear or sparkle.

Outside in sunlight

Inside with flash

Holo polishes really do benefit from a glossy top coat, the Glitter Gal polishes are no exception.


Inside with flash

Two to three coats will give you exactly what you see in the bottle. Happily, the Glitter Gal holos don't take an eternity to dry.

Outside in sunlight

Of the two, I'd definitely choose Dark Purple 3D/Holo over Dark Purple Sparkle, although it has nothing to do with the quality of the latter, it's down to personal preference.



No comments:

Post a Comment