Tuesday 24 April 2012

Zoya - Zuza



The only shade that tickled my fancy from Zoya's "Surf" collection was Zuza, a metallic aqua shade with a distinct green tone to it. Gold & silver shimmer mixes together to give Zuza its metallic look, although I found the gold to be slightly more prominent on the nails.








with flash


taken outside, no flash

As far as the formula goes, I found Zuza to be thicker than my other bottle of Zoya polish. So much so that it   was a little difficult when it came to applying it. It could just be that my bottle isn't quite up to scratch. It's a shame, because I absolutely love the colour of Zuza.

with flash

taken outside, no flash

 For the pictures, I applied two coats of Zuza & a glossy top coat. Please ignore my somewhat dishevelled fingers, I've been somewhat accident-prone in the finger department of late.


with flash

So, would I recommend Zuza? Colour-wise, that'd be a big yes. It's a gorgeous shade & I can't find a dupe for it in my stash. Formula-wise? A maybe. It may be worth trying before you buy, hopefully other bottles of Zuza aren't as thick as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment