Thursday 5 July 2012

China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard





The third of the colours I chose from the China Glaze Summer Neons collection; I'm With The Lifeguard.
I'm With The Lifeguard is a neon lime-green, not unlike one of China Glaze's previous neon green offerings, In The Lime Light. The major difference between the two is I'm With The Lifeguard has a whole lotta shimmer.




with flash - no top coat


outside, no flash - no top coat


I'm With The Lifeguard is quite a runny polish, removing excess from the brush is essential as it will try to drip everywhere if you don't. Two coats give great coverage, and you don't really need to layer this over a white polish to get the best of the neon.


with flash - no top coat


outside, no flash - no top coat


The shimmer is this particular polish is incredibly apparent, even without a top coat. It has the most shimmery appearance of the shades I've tried from this collection. Because of this, slow & steady application is the way forward or it may start looking a little streaky.


outside, no flash - with top coat


with flash - with top coat


with flash - with top coat


Despite the tendency to be a little streaky if you're not careful, this is still a great polish & the shimmer adds an extra something to the base shade. 



No comments:

Post a Comment