Friday 5 October 2012

Inglot - AMC Eyeliner Gel 87






A while back, I dyed a bit of my hair teal. I was trying to do my eyebrows to match it for a night out & the only teal liners I had were shimmery. I've been known to do glittery eyebrows on occasion, but this liner had golden shimmer in it & it looked odd, even with a powder eyeshadow over the top.

I went on a hunt for a nice, matte liner & stumbled across Inglot's AMC Eyeliner Gel in shade 87. As it turned out, I didn't keep the teal hair for very long, I've since dyed my hair red & black, but this little pot of goodness still has a loving home in my make-up stash.






My first thought on AMC Eyeliner Gel was how much I liked the packaging; I've previously used MAC & Bobbi Brown gel liners & always found the narrow openings a little irritating. Inglot's pots aren't narrow at all, nor are they made of glass, which makes packing this in my kit for a shoot a whole lot better since I'm not worrying about it breaking.



87 is more blue than green, but there's still a definite green tone to it.





AMC Eyeliner Gel is incredibly soft, it's not at all difficult to get some on your brush because of its buttery texture. This means it just glides on the eyes, no dragging or pulling. It really is the softest gel liner I've tried yet!
As for pigmentation - this gel liner has it & then some. Just the tiniest amount will give you a solid, opaque line. You won't need to keep applying it over & over to get a bold line.
Lasting power is also immense; this stayed on all day. Once it sets, it's there until you remove your make-up, it won't fade, smudge or smear during the day. 

Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 - with flash


Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 - outside, no flash


Trying out shade 87 of the Inglot gel liner has absolutely converted me, I'll be stocking up on more shades of these for my freelance kit.

2 comments:

  1. I need more colours of these... They're absolutely bloody amazing! No gel liner stays put like they do for me. That one looks just like my kind if colour, too. Thanks for the swatch :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're easily the best gel liners I've used yet. You're welcome, glad the swatch was helpful. :)

      Delete